A cash recycler is a machine used in banking and retail environments to automate cash handling processes, such as accepting and dispensing cash. To keep a cash recycler clean and functioning properly, the following components should be regularly cleaned:
- Bill Validators: These are the components that accept and validate the cash. Clean the bill validators using approved cleaning tools, such as compressed air or specialized cleaning cards.
- Bill Pathways: The pathways through which the bills travel inside the cash recycler can accumulate dirt, dust, or debris. Regularly clean these pathways using a soft, lint-free cloth or a specialized cleaning tool.
- Coin Mechanisms: If your cash recycler handles coins, make sure to clean the coin mechanisms regularly. Remove any debris or foreign objects that may have gotten stuck.
- External Surfaces: Clean the external surfaces of the cash recycler, including the display, keypad, and any touchscreens, using a non-abrasive cloth and a mild cleaning solution. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that could damage the machine.
- Sensors and Optics: Cash recyclers often have sensors and optics that detect and process bills. These components should be kept clean to ensure accurate bill recognition and counting. Use compressed air or specialized cleaning tools to remove dust or particles that may affect the sensors’ performance.
Cleaning kit for Cashpro CM18 of CTS/ARCA and KEBA Kendo, Currenty Fitness Sorter Seetech ST-150F
5 pre-moistened cleaning cards for cleaning of transport rolls and belts
1 cleaning swab for cleaning pad
12 changeable cleaning pads
25 ml cleaning fluid for sensor cleaning